Property offers magnificent mountain views right out your windows of this custom built full brick home situated on 33.9 acres. beautiful open floor plan features LR w/wood burning FP, Formal DR and Sun Room all showcased by gleaming hardwood floors. Eat-in kitchen w/island and pantry, spacious master suite, 2nd BR, Full BA and large laundry room on main level. MB features a bay window. Windows are Andersen, tilt-sash for easy cleaning, inside and out. Covered breezeway from LR leads to 2-car garage, 2 open decks, fenced and X-fenced pasture w/pond and pole barn ready for cattle and/or horses. Some of the acreage is covered in trees.
Single Family, 1-1/2 Story
Public Water Service, Well Water
3,404 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Sun Room
- Master BR with Closet, Split Plan
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Garden Tub, Jetted Tub, Linen Closet, Full Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Heat Pump.
- Double Pane
- 1. Masonry, Living Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Pull Down Attic Stairs, Attic Storage, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling, French Doors, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway.
- Deck, Porch, Covered
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Barn. Public Roads, Acreage, Pasture, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors